Proclinical Staffing are thrilled to be solely partnering with Zelira Therapies to source a Marketing Lead (ex U.S.A.) (0.6 FTE) for their Australian and worldwide markets (ex U.S.A.). This position will be primarily home-office based along the Australian East Coast (perfect place is Melbourne however open up to other places for the best prospect).
Zelira Therapies Ltd is a leading worldwide medical cannabis business targeting the world’s biggest and fastest growing cannabis markets. Zelira owns a portfolio of proprietary, earnings producing items and a pipeline of prospects going through scientific advancement that are placed to go into worldwide markets from 2021. The business is concentrated on establishing top quality cannabinoid-based medications targeting particular locations of unmet requirement, presently persistent sleeping disorders and autism. The Business objective is to continue to construct the body of proof (by carrying out scientific trials) supporting the effectiveness and security of our medications with a supreme objective of item registration.
Reporting to the Director– Commercialisation (ex-USA), this function will be concentrated on handling 2 brand names for persistent sleeping disorders and autism. The function will see you working carefully with regional and worldwide groups to discover market insights and utilize these to specify and carry out the method and brand name strategies to provide leading line development. Duties consist of:
- Creating end to end marketing methods for your brand names
- Handling KOL’s to acquire advocacy for your brand names
- Handling service important launch programs and methods
- Introducing brand-new items
- Preparation and handling expenses in line with budget plan
The effective candidate will have a strong performance history in pharma specialized marketing and will be trying to find the next action in their profession where they can grow with a business, operate in partnership with a cross practical group and take ownership of their portfolio. You will have:
- Experience and success in pharma specialized marketing
- Performance history of structure and leveraging KOL relationships
- Experience handling marketing jobs end-to-end
- Driven and resistant character
- Genuine method to interaction and relationship-building both internally and externally
- Well-planned and capability to prioritise
- Capability to work autonomously
- Hands-on and versatile
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Paediatric or sleep experience a perk however not vital
- Introduce experience a perk however not vital
This is the chance to sign up with a quickly growing data-driven business in an ingenious, rapidly-expanding location of medication. Advantages consist of:
- Competitive compensation and reward plan
- Versatile work choices
- Chance to acquire worldwide experience
- Report to a skilled senior supervisor
- Future launches on the horizon
- Success will supply chances for development and promo
Please keep in mind all 3rd party and direct applications will be forwarded to Proclinical Staffing for factor to consider.
To use online please click the ‘Apply’ button listed below. For a personal conversation about this position please contact Linda Sporleder on 03 8518 4662.
- Which of the following declarations best explains your right to operate in Australia?