Masur Griffitts Avidor (MGA) is a shop law practice maintenance creator, financier, and emerging business based in New York City and CA. The company’s locations of know-how are business, copyright, endeavor funding, mergers and acquisitions, and associated agreement work matters. Our customers are growth-stage business in the imaginative, innovation, cannabis, blockchain and crypto, and customer item markets. For lots of customers, MGA plays an outdoors basic counsel function.
We are trying to find a partner to join our growing group. This position will concentrate on basic business matters. The perfect prospect has experience in start-up development, equity capital, equity funding deals, and business governance. Furthermore, the perfect prospect will stand out at task management, handling due diligence, cap table management, and will have experience working out straight with opposing counsel.
- JD from certified law school
- NYS or CA license
- 3-4 years of appropriate experience at a law practice
- Advanced spoken, composed, and discussion abilities
- Exceptional time management and organizational abilities
- Strong customer relationship management abilities
- Capability to work separately and collaboratively with a group of lawyers
- Dedication to providing premium work item and customer experience
- Competent task supervisor; capability to handle numerous, intricate deals all at once
- Function is based in New York City or CA, though arranged to begin as remote work due to Covid-19
MGA is a level playing field company. We are dedicated to a workplace that supports, influences, and appreciates all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious beliefs, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, marital status, age, special needs, nationwide or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other secured attribute.