Daniel M Kavanaugh Certified Public Accountant Inc has actually remained in Pleasanton for over 34 years. We are searching for a Tax Manager/CPA with 7+ years of public accounting experience needed. Prospective Collaboration must remain in vision of prospect
Responsibilities & & Credentials
– Prepare & & examine specific, collaboration, trust, and business income tax return, from start to end up.
– Certified Public Accountant level understanding of accounting and accounting. Determination to carry out numerous functions.
– Capability to take all jobs from start to end up with very little guidance from owner.
– Examine customer information and prepare accounting workpapers for income tax return preparation.
– Strong accounting, analytical, analytical, and outstanding verbal/written interaction abilities.
– Self-starter, extremely arranged, information oriented, and capability to work individually and as a group.
– Capability to multi-task and fulfill due dates in a hectic, time-sensitive environment.
– Cannabis market understanding is a plus.
– Crucial and innovative believing a must.
– Experience with QuickBooks, Lacerte and Microsoft Workplace applications.
Task Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00– $100,000.00 each year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Public Accountant: 7 years (Needed)
- Certified Public Accountant License (Needed)
- One place
- Waiting duration might use
- Just full-time staff members qualified
Work From Another Location:
COVID-19 Safety measure( s):
- Remote interview procedure
- Individual protective devices offered or needed
- Sterilizing, sanitizing, or cleansing treatments in location