Post-Harvest Manager, Quincy
In this role, the Harvest/Post-Harvest Area Manager will:
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Manage all harvest/post-harvest activities up to providing bulk flower and trim for further processing or packaging
- Maintain and promote a positive work environment through collaborative discussions, team communications, rigorous root cause analysis, and transparent decision making
- Maintain compliant operation of all work instructions, SOP’s, Change Requests, etc. for the post-harvesting area
- Help draft and update procedures relating to regulatory, training, quality, and compliance for post-harvesting
- Manage safe work conditions and practices within the harvest/post-harvesting area. Enforce company Safety, Health, and Environmental policies
- Identify and manage cost improvements and lead the development and execution of cost improvement and productivity ideas within the harvest/post-harvesting area. Supports new or improved product and process trials
- Coordinate scheduling of all harvest/post-harvesting rooms and optimal asset utilization Establish manpower requirements to meet schedules. Propose and lead corrective actions should issues arise
- Conduct personnel development and performance management planning for all direct and indirect reports, including ongoing proficiency training and smooth onboarding of new employees
- Ensure the post-harvesting areas and adjacent facility are maintained in a clean, organized and safe manner. Lead 5S initiatives
- Strictly follow all company policies and internal SOPs
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Cannabis harvest/post-harvest areas
- Knowledge of the Florida Cannabis regulations
- Demonstrated managerial experience in a manufacturing/processing environment
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of base strains Sativa, Indica and knowledge of therapeutic effects of strains and types of medicinal administration
- Demonstrated team leadership and development skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet production schedules
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing work environment
- Demonstrate proven continuous improvement mindset through kaizen events or other continuous improvement processes
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience processing cannabis in a regulated facility preferred.
- Previous experience in licensed cannabis production facility preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Apply directly: https://trulieve.applytojob.com/apply/CgViXlusWz/PostHarvest-Manager
To find awesome listings near you!