RESPONSIBILITIES Involve BUT ARE NOT Restricted TO *
- Accountable for executing assigned tasks, projects, and expectations of the cultivation division in accordance with our mission, vision, objectives, and objectives.
- Attending to a massive-scale cultivation facility.
- Operating to preserve the well being of plants by feeding and pruning all through the development cycle.
- Operating collectively and respectfully with other cultivation group members.
- Keep precise documentations of executed tasks.
- Keep a level of cleanliness and organization.
- Make certain no solution leaves the facility without having going by way of correct channels.
- Stick to all security regulations set by supervisors.
- Make certain constant high quality.
- Make certain an general good, protected and clean atmosphere.
- Further duties as assigned.
- Capacity to function in a quick-paced atmosphere.
- Capacity to handle higher anxiety circumstances and to be versatile and adaptable when a scenario calls for it.
- Need to have the potential to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- All through extended periods need to be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking all through the function day
- Common tool, hardware, ladder, and creating abilities. Need to be capable to use a 12’ extension ladder.
- Operating safely in a warehouse setting.
- Capacity to multi-activity.
- Stay compliant with any and all legal or enterprise regulations.
- Capacity to communicate by way of a variety of formats such as e mail and telephone.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to function in the US.
- Right employment documentation.
- Trusted transportation and valid driver’s license.
- If required, potential to function 7 days per week and to be versatile with schedule.
- Environmental needs and exposure:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, higher heat, low temperature, higher and low humidity, higher noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
- Expertise and information in horticulture and/or agriculture.
- Prior manufacturing/ laborer expertise.
- Minimum Higher College or G.E.D equivalent essential.
- Degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.
Apply straight: https://boards.greenhouse.io/healthharvestandrecreation/jobs/4379287002?t=9394b1532