- Answer the inventory space telephone.
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with enterprise policy.
- Print Return/Exchange types for all stations and delivery.
- Update the Register Inventory sheet as necessary.
- Assess inventory necessary in the reside inventory room and transfer things as necessary, total every day inventory counts.
- Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory wants to the Logistics.
- Receive and process PO’s on scheduled delivery days.
- Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Assess accessory wants with manager and order as necessary.
- Consumer Service Responsibilities:
- Bag on the web pickup orders when not getting calls.
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities
- Co-supervise, train, and create a group of workers focused on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Total administrative responsibilities related with price range/finance, human sources, and facilities.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Trulieve offers competitive spend consummate with encounter and a range of employee rewards such as wellness insurance coverage, vision insurance coverage, and dental insurance coverage.
Hours: 40 +
Operate Schedule: Retail hours, Monday – Friday, weekends as required.
Sort of Appointment: Normal
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a present, valid State of Florida driver license. Ought to be and stay compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations especially these associated to operating in the cannabis market. Ought to be in a position to effectively pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background verify. Must be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of five feet and be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without having mechanical help.
Further Minimum Qualifications: Must be in a position to move intermittently all through the workday. Must be in a position to see and hear or use prosthetics that will allow these senses to function adequately to make sure specifications of this position can be completely met. Ought to function independently, and have flexibility, individual integrity, and the potential to operate proficiently with residents, personnel, and help agencies. Ought to be in a position to relate to and operate with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at instances hostile people today in the facility.
- Preceding encounter operating in retail and client service atmosphere, correct use of personal computer-primarily based point of sale software program systems.
- In a position to comprehend and stick to written/oral directions.
- In a position to communicate in conversational English in order to operate proficiently with buyers and group members, operate electronic gear (personal computer, laptop), comprehend security procedures, and use telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Verified potential to analyze information and draw proper conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communication, client service, and organizational expertise.
- Potential to operate each independently and in a group atmosphere.
- Potential to respectfully and politely interact with buyers and group members.
- Master’s degree or larger.
Supervisor: Retailer Manager
Apply Straight: https://trulieve.applytojob.com/apply/od8Qq7vtBb/Developmental-Manager
The post Developmental Manager, Dania Beach appeared initial on Marijuana Authorities.