We adore operating Rosebud CBD in New York City. The city provides so a lot chance, amazing networking, and unbeatable power. One more remarkable perk of NYC is its close proximity to some amazing organic beauty, and little towns bursting with character.
This August, we’re celebrating summer season with an immersive Rosebud weekend August 16 – 18 in Woodstock, NY in partnership with Woodstock Way Hotel. In honor of the weekend, we’ve produced a list of some of our favored spots in Woodstock, comprehensive with a handy map under.
Exactly where We’ll Be Hanging August 16 – 18
Partnering with Woodstock favorites, we’re bringing you a single of a sort CBD infused bites, drinks and experiences.
- Early Terrible
- This cocktail bar is a have to see with its warm & woodsy ambiance. You will not want to miss the weekend specials, we advocate you attempt the Rosebud CBD mocktail and cocktails!
- Glo Spa
- A weekend getaway wouldn’t be comprehensive without having a tiny self care! Verify out by checking in at the Glo Spa and sign up for the CBD Oxygen Chair — you will not regret it.
- The Mud Club
- This breakfast spot has it all — wood fired bagels (YUM!), plant-primarily based cups & straws, and ideal of all, they host Jazz in the Park every single weekend! Be positive to verify the weekend specials for a Rosebud CBD infused cream cheese & iced tea.
Our Woodstock Faves
Kick back and loosen up mainly because we have the complete weekend planned for you! Hike, swim, discover, or shop, verify out some of our Woodstock favorites.
- Opus 40
- Verify out the Stonehenge of Woodstock and stroll by way of mazes of stone sculptures surrounded by nature.
- Upstate Films Woodstock
- Set in an old church, this single-screen theater is a time capsule of 70’s Woodstock culture playing an assortment of eclectic films.
- Emerson Kaleidoscope
- House to the world’s biggest kaleidoscope, this is an encounter you under no circumstances knew you required.
- Devil’s Path Trail
- This hike lives up to the name at 26.two miles lengthy, but can be conquered in sections with several entry & exit points.
- Comeau House
- This scenic park is much more than picnic worthy. Right here you can unplug and totally connect with nature.
- The Massive Deep
- Sorry TLC, but we’re chasing waterfalls and taking a dip in this refreshing swimming hole!
- Woodstock Sanctuary
- House to locally rescued farm animals, this sanctuary permits weekend guests to stop by the animals and tour the grounds.
- Esopus Creel Fly Fishing:
- This fly shop has gear rentals and licensed guides to lead you by way of a fly-fishing encounter across Esopus Creek.
- Woodstock Brewing
- Come right here to grab a brew & bite although also enjoying reside music on Thursdays & Saturdays!
- Bread Alone Bakery:
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of the shop’s assortment of sweets & pastries — thank us later.
- Garden Cafe:
- With a 100% plant-primarily based menu, this is a location for a fresh, wholesome meal. Do not overlook to verify out the juice bar!
- Shop Tiny Property
- Disclaimer: You may possibly invest hours sifting by way of this very carefully curated collection of vintage household goods.
- This shop has an assortment of souvenirs and eclectic pieces to opt for from without having breaking the bank!
- Modern day Mythology:
- Undesirable vibes be gone! This shop has an amazing choice of gems, crystals, incense, oils, dream catchers and much more.
- Mower’s Flea Market place:
- This market place is a Woodstock weekend Need to! With more than 35 nearby vendors, this flea market place captures the heart & soul of Woodstock.
- Rock City Vintage
- House to some of the ideal vintage in Woodstock, stopping at Rock City is a have to.
- Comply with your nose all the way there — this shop has every single sort of candle, in all distinct shapes, sizes and scents.
- What does not spark joy for some, may possibly definitely spark joy for the rest of us! This very carefully curated thrift retailer has a tiny anything for everybody.
- Overlook Mountain:
- This hidden gem of a hike is worth the climb — you can even discover the ruins of the abandoned Overlook Mountain Property.