Many firms in the cannabis sector are amongst the quickest-expanding private companies in the United States, according to the annual Inc. five,000 rankings.
The following are some of the marijuana firms on the list, which was released on Wednesday by Inc. magazine:
- Denver-primarily based NuLeaf All-natural, a CBD organization, ranked No. 11, posting an 11,949% spike in income from 2015-2018.
- Hemper, No. 264, a cannabis accessory organization primarily based in Hauppauge, New York, showed 1,651% income development.
- Marijuana Organization Every day, ranked No. 1,421, with a 290% income raise. MJBizDaily, primarily based in Lakewood, Colorado, has created the list for 4 consecutive years.
- Develop Op Farms, a cannabis grower in the Spokane Valley in Washington state, listed as No. 1,712, with 238% income development.
- Denver-primarily based computer software organization, MJ Freeway, nabbed No. two,171 with 186% income development.
Other cannabis-connected firms may possibly seem on the list, but Inc. magazine didn’t offer a complete breakdown of all marijuana firms.
All of the firms on the Inc. five,000 list are accessible right here.