DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As a Dispensary Associate, you will be assisting individuals by answering their inquiries, creating them really feel welcomed and comfy. Dispensary Associate is accountable for ringing up individuals, appropriately inputting coupons and making sure the patient has the greatest encounter doable to make constructive patient relationships.
- Greets all consumers in a warm, sincere, and valuable manner.
- Processing transactions.
- Maintains high quality consumer service by establishing and enforcing enterprise requirements and handling consumer inquiries and complaints.
- Help individuals with picking out the suitable goods according to their ailments.
- Confirm patient’s allotment and make sure they are eligible to make acquiring working with the state program.
- Manages inbound telephone inquiries and routes calls accordingly.
- Contributes to group work by accomplishing connected benefits as necessary.
- Participates in ongoing education and qualified improvement as necessary.
- Adheres to all Health-related Cannabis laws.
- Retain a constructive attitude that promotes group operate.
- Participate in ongoing education and qualified improvement possibilities.
- Perform collectively and respectfully with other group members.
- Further duties as assigned by management.
- Encounter in a retail or banking setting.
- Superior consumer service expertise and telephone etiquette.
- Need to be in a position to handle many projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Money register encounter with speed and accuracy.
- Encounter regularly interacting with consumers, fulfilling consumer requests and addressing consumer challenges, inquiries, or recommendations.
- Potential to deal with a busy atmosphere.
- Powerful organizational expertise.
- Ability to handle many projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Know-how of workplace management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency working with MS Workplace applications.
- Great interpersonal expertise and established potential to positively influence folks need to be capable of successfully interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on procedure optimization.
- Potential to operate in a quickly-paced atmosphere, to handle higher tension circumstances, and to be versatile and adaptable when a scenario calls for it.
- Need to have the potential to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- All through extended periods, need to be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking all through the operate day. Need to be capable of operating in front of a computer system for extended periods of time primarily based on job duties listed above.
- Superb communication expertise and leadership each verbally and via written media.
- Need to be in a position to deal with constructive criticism and guidance and provide the similar to other folks in the division.
- Potential to articulate job targets in a manner they’re completed successfully the initial time.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to operate in the US.
- Correct employment documentation reputable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- If required, potential to operate 7 days per week and to be versatile with schedule.
- Environmental Specifications and Exposure, based on operate place:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, higher heat, low temperature, higher and low humidity, higher noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- Minimum Higher College or G.E.D equivalent is essential.
Apply straight: https://www.harvestinc.com/careers/?gh_jid=4348138002