The Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for delivering products and patient servicing. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services to patients.
- Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Maintain Delivery vehicle.
- Creates an environment of “Patients First” with excellent customer service.
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette.
- Ability to efficiently plan routes.
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Dispensary Associate duties as required.
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background check.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training.
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a plus.
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus.
- Excellent customer skills (written and oral), listening and empathizing.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/curaleaf/jobs/4345838002