R134a is the safest and most productive solvent for extraction created as extraction process for pharma to extract fragrance and flavor, it is the most productive way of extraction of botanicals. Primarily based on the comments appears like a lot of of the men and women do not have any expertise with the technologies.
R134a is nonvolatile solvent, it is non explosive, nonflammable and operate at low stress (six-eight bars) and space temperature. Butane and Ethanol are volatile or flamable, CO2 performs at quite higher stress. Each and every technologies has pros and cons, the positive aspects of R134a are that you get quite close to winterized oil straight from the machine, the solvent is utilised as delivery technique for inchalators, it is considerably enhanced version of its predecesor R22.
• Cheap to refil and reusable
• Machine comes as a turn essential answer- totally loaded and prepared to use, no unique set up essential (no other technologies does that and they do not inform you it will be rather costly to load it with solvent)
• Very min losses as the technique is closed loop
• Nonflammable, non-volatile – straightforward approval and no creating outfitting fees
• Completely Secure (no space outfiting necessary)
• Single-step extraction to higher good quality (av 70% CBD and 85%+ d9) of correct complete spectrum Preserves the components of the flower unaltered in the extract like the terpenes
• Low expense of upkeep
• No unique abilities essential to operate the machine
• The extract that comes straight from the machine is on typical 70% concentration with about 1% terpens, it also extracts Reside Resin (non-decarbed) with higher % terpens and acid type of teh cannabinoids (excellent for neutraceuticals)
R134a has been recognized to the pharma, fragrance and flavor sector for more than 20 years. A detailed Notice of GRAS Exemption for R134a as an extraction solvent was submitted to the FDA in 2001. R134a is broadly utilised as the propellant in inhaler pharma items (for instance, to treat asthma). A 1996 report from the National Analysis Council (NRC), “Toxicity of Options to Chlorofluorocarbons”, states that 40,000 ppm of tetrafluoroethane (i.e. four%) has no impact on human well being. In comparison, four% CO2 in the air will result in headaches and eight% can outcome in the victim becoming brain dead in four minutes. Butane and propane are flammable in six% concentration and can explode. Right here is R134a’s security information sheet from National Refrigerants. The boiling point of R134a is -30C, which tends to make it quite straightforward to take away from an extract with boiling point of 130C-185C. That is why the residue is not an concern with this solvent compared to butane with boiling point 5C and alcohol 60C.