This month, the Cannabiz Media workforce shall be at Sales space #617 at MJBizConNEXT in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Cannabiz Media workforce will be part of roughly 300 exhibitors on the expo ground, which shall be open on June 12, 13, and 14.
If you happen to cease by the Cannabiz Media sales space, you’ll discover greater than ever earlier than! That’s as a result of the workforce won’t solely be giving demos of the Cannabiz Media License Database for individuals who need to monitor and analysis marijuana licenses and join with license holders throughout the availability chain and around the globe, however they’ll even be showcasing new complimentary regional accounts which can be being provided to lively cannabis license holders.
Cannabiz Media actually gives one-stop looking for analysis and enterprise growth irrespective of the place you match into the cannabis trade, so make sure you go to the workforce at Sales space #617 for all the small print.
What’s Occurring at MJBizConNEXT?
Along with visiting Cannabiz Media at Sales space #617, MJBizConNEXT gives a jam-packed agenda of classes and audio system that can preserve you busy.
Normal classes and NEXT LIVE! Stage classes will cowl all kinds of matters, together with:
- 5 issues to Watch Earlier than 2020
- Trying Ahead: Making ready for Hashish Trade Consolidation
- One Yr Later: Trying Froward with Trade Visionaries
- Reaching Underserved Market Segments
- Finest Practices for Decreasing Cultivation Emissions
- Seeing the ROI in Neighborhood Outreach
- The Intersection of Skilled Growth and DNI
- Selling DNI in Your Investing Practices
- Getting Your Enterprise Concerned on the Native Stage
- Hemp’s Potential for Environmental Restoration
Instructional classes shall be obtainable in six totally different tracks:
- Hashish Evolution: Merchandise, Cultivation, Extraction
- Stage Up: Subsequent Steps for Your Enterprise
- On the Horizon: Rising Markets and Tendencies
- Cash Issues: Investing in Hashish
- On the Radar: Improvements in Hashish Expertise
- Future-Proof Your Enterprise
In the course of the three day convention, dozens of audio system will cowl numerous matters from decontamination applied sciences that save cannabis harvests and the viability of other merchandise past vapes and edibles to avoiding lawsuits by managing human capital by way of correct normal working procedures and altering firm possession. In different phrases, there’s a session for everybody.
The occasion’s keynote speaker is Anat Baron, Founder & CEO of Stashwall, who is called the “wunderkind behind Mike’s Arduous Lemonade” the place she helped develop the corporate to $200 million inside three years and create a brand new class within the highly-competitive alcohol beverage trade. She additionally wrote, directed, and produced “Beer Wars,” a feature-length documentary in regards to the David and Goliath story of the $100 billion U.S. beer trade.
In whole, greater than 95 trade professionals will communicate at classes throughout the convention. A few of these audio system embrace:
- Vivien Azer, Managing Director and Senior Analysis Analyst at Cowen
- Mark DeVolder, Change Specialist at Synergy Sense Consulting
- JJ Obrien, Vice President and Normal Supervisor at PAX Period
- Nicholas Vita, CEO of Columbia Care
- Chris Walsh, President of Marijuana Enterprise Each day
- Nancy Whiteman, Founder and CEO of Wana Manufacturers
- Roy Bingham, CEO of BDS Analytics
- Jay Czarkowski, Founding Companion of Canna Advisors
- Mark Grindeland, CEO of Coda Signature
- Philip Hague, Director of Cultivation at Acreage Holdings
- Joshua Haupt, Chief Income Officer at Medication Man Applied sciences
- Neal Levine, CEO of Hashish Commerce Federation
- Kristi Kelly, Government Director of Marijuana Trade Group
In fact, MJBizConNEXT will provide loads of networking alternatives in addition to an government summit, a lead extractor program, a lead cultivator program, and a simultaneous occasion – the Hemp Trade Each day Convention.
Will Cannabiz Media See You at MJBizConNEXT?
Are you attending MJBizConNEXT? Cease by Sales space #617 to demo the Cannabiz Media License Database, ask the workforce questions, or simply to say hello!
Can’t make it to MJBizConNEXT however nonetheless need to be taught extra in regards to the Cannabiz Media License Database, the worldwide licenses being added to the Database, or the brand new complimentary regional accounts for license holders? No drawback! Contact Cannabiz Media to schedule your free demo on-line.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and writer of Marijuana Licensing Reference Information: 2017 Version, can also be President & CEO of KeySplash Artistic, Inc., a advertising and marketing communications firm providing, copywriting, content material advertising and marketing, e-mail advertising and marketing, social media advertising and marketing, and strategic branding providers. She spent the primary half of her 25-year profession directing advertising and marketing applications for AT&T and HSBC. At the moment, her purchasers embrace family manufacturers like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and extra in addition to small companies around the globe. Susan has written 11 marketing-related books, together with the extremely fashionable Content material Advertising and marketing for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Advertising and marketing, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Simple Steps, The Final Information to Electronic mail Advertising and marketing, and she or he is a well-liked advertising and marketing and branding keynote speaker. She can also be a Licensed Profession Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Ladies on Enterprise, an award-winning weblog for enterprise girls. Susan holds a B.S. in advertising and marketing and an M.B.A in administration and technique.