In the initial summit of its type in the cannabis market, The Cannaramic On the web Summit announced right now a diverse and stellar lineup of the major voices in the cannabis field. The on line summit, made to demystify and destigmatize cannabis for every day people today, will be definitely cost-free and broadcast on line from May perhaps 20-24th at cannaramic.com.
“Our mission is to present cannabis to laypeople in a way they’ve never ever observed it ahead of,” states summit co-founder, Felicia Palmer, a media executive who came to understand about cannabis right after a breast cancer diagnosis. “Myths, stigma and confusion have dominated the cannabis narrative, stopping every day people today from mastering about the plant’s medicinal rewards and the monetary possibilities in this emerging mullti-billion dollar market.”
The summit is specially targeted to minority and underserved communities that have historically been ravaged by marijuana drug enforcement. More than 500,000 people today are anticipated to participate in the cost-free summit more than the five-day period.
The Cannaramic On the web Summit lineup involves:
- Dr. Raphael Mechoulam (Scientist, “The Father of Cannabis Analysis”)
- RedMan (Grammy nominated, multi-platinum rapper/activist)
- Lauren Wilson (author, Healing with CBD),
- Wendy Robbins and Karen Paull (“The Marijuana Show,” Amazon Prime)
- Roz McCarthy (Founder, Minorities for Health-related Marijuana)
- Javier Hasse (Greatest-promoting author, Benzinga Cannabis Managing Director)
- Pelin Thorogood (Co-Founder, Wholistic Analysis Foundation)
- Alysson Moutri, PH.D (Researcher, Univ of California San Diego)
- Dee Russell (Chef, Netflix “Cooking on High”)
- Jeff Siegel (Analyst, Green Chip Stocks)
- Rob DiPisa, Esq (Lawyer/member, Cole Schotz)
- Denise Biderman (Co-Founder, Mary’s List)
- Jessica Gonzalez, Esq. (Founding Companion, Moyeno Gonzalez & Associates Computer)
- Steven Phan (Owner, Come Back Every day)
- Dr. Monica Taing (Board Member, Physicians for Cannabis Regulation)
- David Holland, Esq (Exec. Director, NORML-NY)
- Melissa Moore (Deputy State Director, Drug Policy Alliance – NY)
- Nelson Guerrero (Exec. Director, Cannabis Cultural Association)
- Leo Bridgewater (National Veterans Affairs, Minorities for Health-related Marijuana)
Free of charge registration for The Cannaramic On the web starts can be discovered at Cannaramic.com.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not offer investment tips. All rights reserved.