Study our complete write-up on Hemp sprouts right here:
If you like what we do, please show us your help right here!
1) Leizer, C., Ribnicky, D., Poulev, A., Dushenkov, S., & Raskin, I. (2000). The composition of hemp seed oil and its prospective as an vital supply of nutrition. Journal of Nutraceuticals, functional & healthcare foods, 2(four), 35-53.
two) Walker, C. G., Jebb, S. A., & Calder, P. C. (2013). Stearidonic acid as a supplemental supply of ω-three polyunsaturated fatty acids to improve status for enhanced human well being. Nutrition,29(two), 363-369.
three) Kumar, A. L. P. A. N. A., & Chauhan, B. M. (1993). Effects of phytic acid on protein digestibility (in vitro) and HCl-extractability of minerals in pearl millet sprouts. Cereal chemistry, 70, 504-504
four) Khattak, A. B., Zeb, A., Bibi, N., Khalil, S. A., & Khattak, M. S. (2007). Influence of germination strategies on phytic acid and polyphenols content material of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) sprouts.Meals chemistry, 104(three), 1074-1079.
five) Schwalfenberg, G. K. (2012). The alkaline eating plan: is there proof that an alkaline pH eating plan advantages well being?. Journal of environmental and public well being, 2012.
six) International Sprout Growers Association. (2017). The History of Sprouts and Their Nutritional Worth. Readily available: Final accessed 6th Dec 2017.
7) Werz, O., Seegers, J., Schaible, A. M., Weinigel, C., Barz, D., Koeberle, A., … & Appendino, G. (2014). Cannflavins from hemp sprouts, a novel cannabinoid-absolutely free hemp meals solution, target microsomal prostaglandin E two synthase-1 and five-lipoxygenase. PharmaNutrition, 2(three), 53-60.
eight) Callaway JC. Hempseed as a nutritional resource: An overview. Euphytica 2004 140: 65-72.
9) Russo EB. History of Cannabis and Its Preparations in Saga, Science, and Sobriquet. Chem,.Biodiv. 2007 four: 1614- 1648.
10) Barrett, M. L., Gordon, D., & Evans, F. J. (1985). Isolation from Cannabis sativa L. of cannflavin—a novel inhibitor of prostaglandin production. Biochemical pharmacology, 34(11), 2019-2024.
11) Radwan, M. M., ElSohly, M. A., Slade, D., Ahmed, S. A., Wilson, L., El-Alfy, A. T. & Ross, S. A. (2008). Non-cannabinoid constituents from a higher potency Cannabis sativa range. Phytochemistry, 69(14), 2627-2633.
Video footage references:
1) ICRS video:
two) germinating seed:
three) ancient Chinese:
four) sunlight tree:
five) germinating seeds: