Shaleen Title, Taylor West, and Aaron Houston join host Kris Lotlikar to discuss the new bipartisan Senate bill that both reschedules and de-schedules medical marijuana and look at the pros and cons of government-run dispensaries. Produced by Shea Gunther.
Published: March 15, 2015
If the audio player does not show up above, you can
download episode 36 of Marijuana Today here
• “FDA Warns CDB Companies About Medicinal Claims”
• “$36 million raised for Ohio marijuana legalization proposal”
• “Medical Marijuana Bill Defeated in Utah Senate”
Other links mentioned in the show:
• Please take the Marijuana Today Listener Survey to help us improve our show! It takes just a minute to complete.
• Shaleen Title’s marijuana industry recruitment company: THC Staffing Solutions
Title Sponsor: The ArcView Group, the nation’s leading investment and research firm for America’s next great industry. You can find them on Facebook and Twitter.
News Sponsor: Om of Medicine, the most distinctive marijuana dispensary this side of Ann, Arbor, Michigan.
Finishing Moves: The Satisfied Crate, the month-to-month subscription box for the classy cannabis connoisseur.
Prime photo credit: Nicholas Raymond/Flickr