Shea Gunther and Alex Kreit join host Kris Lotlikar to evaluation the newest Supreme Court case strengthening the 4th Amendment and to jam by way of a stack of listener emails. Created by Shea Gunther.
Published: April 24, 2015
If the audio player does not show up above, you can
download episode 42 of Marijuana Currently right here
• “Supreme Court Says Police Violated 4th Amendment When Use of Drug-Sniffing Dog Prolonged Routine Site visitors Stop”
Other hyperlinks talked about in the show:
• How we record our podcast with far-flung panelists
• The history of four/20
• The very first 50 Marijuana Currently listeners who order the 2015 ArcView State of the Legal Marijuana Industry Report will save $100 off the acquire price tag by making use of the promo code “MARIJUANATODAY“.
• Alex’s podcast suggestions: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Colt Cabana, Chris Jericho, Jim Ross
• Kris’s podcast suggestions: Cannainsider, Russ Belville, Mike Duncan’s History of Rome, Mike Duncan’s History of Rome, Dan Carlin’s Wrath of the Khan
Title Sponsor: The ArcView Group, the nation’s major investment and investigation firm for America’s subsequent fantastic sector. You can locate them on Facebook and Twitter.
News Sponsor: Om of Medicine, the most distinctive marijuana dispensary this side of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Finishing Moves: The Pleased Crate, the month-to-month subscription box for the classy cannabis connoisseur.
Photo: Jared and Corin/Flickr