The Bureau of Cannabis Handle is hiring, and they reached out to their social media followers to spread the word. The BCC is the lead agency for regulating industrial cannabis licenses for events, distributors, microbusinesses, retailers, and testing laboratories in California. The bureau serves to defend customers, public security, and the atmosphere, as properly as to establish and uphold healthcare and adult use cannabis regulations.
Click under to view the job listings:
- Several Supervising Specific Investigator I Positions – Enforcement Unit job manage open till 03/14/2019.
- 1 Employees Solutions Manager I Position – Enforcement Unit job manage open till 03/14/2019.
- 1 Senior Environmental Scientist (Specialist) Position – Enforcement Unit job manage open till 03/14/2019.
- 1 Associate Governmental System Analyst Position – Administration Unit job manage open till 03/15/2019.
- 1 Lawyer III Position – Licensing Unit job manage open till 03/17/2019.
The BCC also shared following YouTube tutorials that clarify how to apply and take examinations for a state job:
- Applying for a State Job
- Obtaining Began/Exam Assessment
For future job listings, verify back on the BCC’s Profession Possibilities web page.