Assisting Sufferers Obtain Wellness in The State of Illinois
Canna Care Docs is excited to serve sufferers in Crestwood Illinois along with surrounding communities at our new place at 13111 Rivercrest Drive. This is our very first clinic in Illinois and we are prepared to answer all your health-related cannabis concerns satisfied to guide you along your path towards healing.
The legal framework outlining the use of health-related cannabis may perhaps appear complex, and we encourage you to take a look at the Illinois Division of Public Overall health to study a lot more about the plan.
If you are going to this clinic for the very first time we ask that you get in touch with ahead at 1-773-887-0420 and book an appointment ahead of going to in-individual.
To guarantee your take a look at goes smoothly, please comply with these measures:
- Acquire your most current health-related records that are inside the previous 12 months that states your diagnosed certified situation.
- Bring your Illinois Driver’s License, State ID or Passport to confirm your residency in the State of Illinois.
- Come into the Canna Care Docs workplace place for your scheduled appointment and 1 of our knowledgeable and educated employees will guide you by way of the course of action of the paperwork involved to get your health-related cannabis certification.
- Spend your charge of $250 by money, credit or debit. This charge involves the Doctor’s time, certification, passport photo, fingerprinting and background verify.
- Our employees will offer assistance for certified sufferers with their State of Illinois types.
- The State of Illinois demands an application charge of $100 for 1 year, $200 for two years, $250 for three years.
In order to qualify, you will have to possess a qualifying situation as outlined by the Illinois Division of Public Overall health. If you have any concerns about the course of action please do not hesitate to ask.